ActiveICM Installation for Mac OS X
- double click on the pkg archive and follow the installation instructions.
- restart web-browser (Safari or Firefox)
IMPORTANT Snow Leopard Users!
Users need to run Safari in 32-bit, which will allow the ActiveICM plug-in to load and be used.
In order to run Safari in 32-bit mode, follow the instructions below:
- If Safari is open quit Safari by going to Safari>Quit Safari
- Open a new Finder window and navigate to the Applications folder.
- In the Finder, select Safari.
- Go to File>Get Info.
- In the "Safari Info" window, open the "General" section.
- Select the check box "Open in 32-bit mode"
- Close the "Safari Info" window.
- Re-launch Safari.
Supported web browsers: Safari